[thelist] Third Party Cookies

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Sun Jul 20 06:29:31 CDT 2003

I work for a site that provides services to corporations via web pages. One
of our clients wants to access our system via a frame in a frameset which
resides on his own site. Our HTTPS system (Win 2K, IIS 5) uses cookies for
session identification. Presently when the client attempts to login within
his frame, there is a third party cookie security error generated and the
cookie is not accepted.

Our site only supports Windows IE6 and this is the message some users are
seeing:
Could not find privacy policy for
https://HershelsGroovySite.Hershel/Login.cgi. To view this site's privacy
policy, contact the Web site directly.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the solution to this issue? We
believe that we need to configure one of these servers (ours or theirs) to
allow third party cookies, but we are not certain as to how to go about
this.

Thanks,
Hershel