[thelist] Atomz Search

Andy Budd andy at message.uk.com
Tue Jul 22 06:58:55 CDT 2003

We needed a search facility on our new site but I really didn't have
the time to roll our own or even mess around installing something like
PHPdig so decided to have a look at atomz.

I was really impressed with how easy it was to set up. The search works
really well and unlike google's free search, the results page is fully
customizable. In fact the only sign that it's using a third party
service (apart from the results page url) is a tiny graphic at the top
of the page.

Very nice.

Andy

www.message.uk.com/