[thelist] CF: Text Formatting Question

Dan Boen info at theplate.net
Tue Jul 22 12:21:51 CDT 2003

Hello, I'm a lurker coming out with a question...

So I've got a CF blogger going, where the user enters text in a form,
it goes to a database and shows up elsewhere.  I've got some great code
for keeping the line breaks in, which is:

#Replace(Body, chr(13) & chr(10), "<br>","ALL")#

And I am well versed enough to know what's going on there.  HOWEVER,
some bits of the text need to be in bold for emphasis.  In the text
file they gave me, this shows up as  a <bf> tag.  How would I
incorporate that formatting into this code?

Thanks,
Dan