[thelist] The Spam Argument [long]

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Fri Jul 25 13:46:51 CDT 2003

At 11:35 AM 2003-07-25 -0700, you wrote:
>Frank sent me an email saying this line was enough to cause him to
>disregard my post.  So since he's probably disregarding this one too:
>
>Check out www.loofahcom.com
>Guess the admin contact on the domain?? :)

Kelly,

What an ignorant act on your part to bring an off-list discussion on-list.
Your post is not only off-topic, but it's also irrelevant because you're
missing a few key pieces of information.

I never thought I'd see such shameful behaviour on the list. I regret
having ever brought the topic up.

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.