[thelist] ASP bug tracker

Bill Creswell BillC at VanEerden.com
Mon Jul 28 12:10:27 CDT 2003

I'd  be interested in A specific app for bug tracking with dependencies, but currently we use
Liberium.org's helpdesk to manage some of the same tasks.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Turner [mailto:david.turner at synergy.tv]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 12:01 PM
To: Thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] ASP bug tracker

hi all,

i was hoping to implement a bug tracking system on our website. Ideally the
app would have 3 views, one for client, one for developer and one for
project managers. and doesnt really want to be too complicated.

i was wondering if the list could recommnend a freeware ASP bug tracker that
i should look at.

cheers,

david.

for posting this again.