[thelist] ASP bug tracker

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Mon Jul 28 14:11:43 CDT 2003

David wrote:
> i was wondering if the list could recommnend a freeware ASP bug
> tracker that
> i should look at.

Does it have to be ASP-based? Or do you just want to be able to run it
on Windows?

I've run these two with good success:
	http://www.gforge.org -- Kind of a Sourceforge clone
	http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net/ -- Also integrates (sort of) with
phpCollab

And came across these doing a Google (not used them):
	http://btnet.sourceforge.net/bugtrackernet.html
	http://www.inttools.com/bugtracker/
	http://bugsonline.sourceforge.net/
	http://www.ultraapps.com/freebugtrackinganddefecttracking.html

Personally, we use phpCollab (http://www.phpcollab.com) for project
management, and also for issue tracking. By itself, it's not suited to
actual bug tracking/development management, but Mantis is good for that.

Please let the list know what you end up choosing/why you chose it.

Cheers,

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bmannconsulting.com