[thelist] rentacoder.com

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Jul 28 14:26:16 CDT 2003

From: "bruce" <bedouglas at earthlink.net>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 3:16 PM

> ps... To the Joshua post... If you produce a seriously good quality work,
> and the customer's really happy with what you've done... then you can
pretty
> well find a way to make a living.... regardless of the biz...assuming that
> customers want what you're selling!!!!!!

Bruce,

And you are of course correct.  However, my post was regarding the idea of
getting undercut at sites like rentacoder.com, not general business
practices.

It's not usually the keeping clients that seems to be tough (for me), it's
the finding them in the first place.  :-)

<tip type="Phone Bills" author="Joshua Olson">
If you haven't already done so, look into getting one of the phone services
(Sprint, MCI, etc) that gives you unlimited long distance.  When you have
remote clients having free long distance means a whole lot less heartache
when you need to keep in touch.
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer