[thelist] rentacoder.com

toni howard tonithatcher at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 28 18:25:46 CDT 2003

The American companies that are sending their dollars out of the country
for "cheaper" work are going to find that it was in fact, much more
expensive, for they will be undermined when there is no one left in
America who can buy their products.  Those who did the work for so cheap
will not be their customers.

On Behalf Of Tom Dell'Aringa