[thelist] NT4 no user names and psswords

Scott Harman scott at enteractiontv.com
Tue Jul 29 11:00:37 CDT 2003

Give this a blast

Hth

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew [mailto:andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk]
Sent: 29 July 2003 17:04
To: Thelist at Lists. Evolt. Org
Subject: [thelist] NT4 no user names and psswords

Hi all
I have inherited a few NT boxes but have no passwords or user names.  I
would like to access the machines so that I can assess whether or not I
keep the OS or reformat the machines.  Ideally I need admin access, I
had a similar problem a couple of years ago and was sure someone told me
how to do this quite easily.

I am sure there is a quick and easy way to gain entry to the machines so
if anyone has a quick step by step walk through that would be greatly
appreicated.

Andrew		I

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/