[thelist] owed tip

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 13:30:15 CDT 2003

I owe for the off-topic discussion.

<tip type="ftp applications" author="pixelmech">

If you are looking for an FTP client, look no further than SmartFTP
<http://www.smartftp.com/>. It's free for individual/student use and
has all the advanced functionality you could want. You can do ftp
command line if you so choose, remote directory cacheing, CHMOD and
much more. No I don't work for them blah blah blah. Did I mention
it's free? Beats CuteFTP, voyager, all the others hands down.

</tip>

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward