[thelist] Favourite email clients anyone?

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Wed Jul 30 11:35:13 CDT 2003

?

>if you

1)  apply the patches/updates
2) and change thesecurity zone it runs in to restricted
3)  (and disabled anything remotely uglyin that zone),

>outlook/outlook express is just as secure as any other mail client.  i've
>been running it for 5+ years now and have *never* had a virus.

Glad to hear it. I'm not one of those people who believes that regularly
jumping though hoops to make up for MS's deficiencies is a cool way to
spend my time. To each their own opinion.

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.