[thelist] Site review please.

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Jul 31 10:08:56 CDT 2003

Very, very nice.  Just a few comments.

- the site is nicely liquid, but the banner at the top is only up to a
point.  Would be nice if it expanded in concert with the rest of the site.
- when I select a person from the list to the right, I go to that person's
page, but I have no quick way to get back to the list.  I guess the home
button would do, but is there any reason not to have the whole list on each
page, just like you do on the home page?

Norman
www.CraftedSolutions.com
803-405-1008