[thelist] Apache: Fun with error docs + tip

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Fri Aug 1 23:38:08 CDT 2003

At 09:19 PM 2003-08-01 -0700, you wrote:

         <cfheader statuscode="404" statustext="File Not Found">

Thanks, that's specifically the first of the things that I've tried, and my
document keeps loading correctly each time.

I think I may have been wrong-- cfheader returns the code to the *browser*;
it doesn't cause apache to respond to the code.  The docs say: "Generates
custom HTTP response headers to return to the client."

Other suggestions, this is giving me an idea for a neat little project?

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.