[thelist] Setting up a form to e-mail

Amy Johnson amy_and_rick at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 3 22:42:14 CDT 2003

Hi all.  In the past I have used Soupermail to e-mail the fields of a
form to the webmaster.  I have also dabbled in ASPMail.  Now I have a
client who is hosted by a company that does not support any scripts.
I can however create my own Perl script, they will just not add
anything to their server for me.  Is there anyway to have the results
of a form e-mailed to someone without having support from the ISP?  I
don't like the mailto: method because it just seems flaky to me.

Thanks,
Amy