[thelist] Apache: Batch file with input?

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Mon Aug 4 11:30:26 CDT 2003

[snip]
I'm exploring Apache, these day, and one of the things that I want to do
is
to implement my .htaccess docs. It's a bit of a pain though to
constantly
drop into the dos prompt and type everything by hand.

Can someone show me an example of a dos batch file that accepts input?
Here
is ultimately is an example of what I'd like to create.
[/snip]

Frank, what are you working with for your scripting language...is it
PHP? If so numerous folks have developed many methods/classes for
working with .htaccess files from a web/PHP interface. See (watch wrap)

http://www.phpclasses.org/search.html?words=htaccess&go_search=1

HTH!