[thelist] Apache: Batch file with input?

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Mon Aug 4 11:56:34 CDT 2003

At 11:30 AM 2003-08-04 -0500, you wrote:
>Frank, what are you working with for your scripting language...is it
>PHP? If so numerous folks have developed many methods/classes for
>working with .htaccess files from a web/PHP interface. See (watch wrap)

I was simply thinking of the little  .bat files that are native to windows.
It's the simplest, quickest solution to a minor irritation. I figure that
it's probably do-able in ColdFusion, but the task doesn't warrant the
immediate investment of my time in figuring it all out. a .bat file seems
to be the simplest solution I can come up with.

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.