[thelist] IE5 testing and copyright question

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 4 22:31:11 CDT 2003

Hi all, I've got 2 questions regarding my latest website.

	http://www.martinmotorsportsinc.com/

I've adjusted the CSS to work with IE5/5.5 I believe, but I can't confirm
this. Can anyone test the site in IE5/5.5 and compare it to IE6 or Moz to
make sure they look the same?

Also, I'm displaying some logos to other companies on the affilations page
(per the client's request) and I'm wondering how I can word a phrase to put
in the footer copyright about this, something like "Certain copyrights
respective of their owners" or similar.

And yea, any general comments and critiques are welcome. Thanks guys.

ted