[thelist] Hosting recommendations?

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Tue Aug 5 10:30:29 CDT 2003

I know some people with a small/medium sized business that are finally
looking into getting a web site. Their main need will be for some sort
of secure product ordering system, so basically a shopping cart and an
SSL cert. I think most of their customers have credit arrangements with
them already, so I don't think they'll even need to handle payments
online.

I've looked at Interland, and they have accounts with the features I'd
like, but I'd like to look at some other options, too.

<tip type="editors">
Are you a unix geek trapped in windows? Do you get frustrated switching
back and forth between different editors? Wish you had a decent Emacs
clone? TryLugaru's Epsilon Programmer's Editor:

  http://www.lugaru.com/

</tip>

--
Ernest MacDougal Campbell III, MCP+I, MCSE <dougal at gunters.org>