[thelist] child protection

Trond Grøntoft trond at tiger.no
Thu Aug 7 07:40:31 CDT 2003

Hi
I suggest you use a Flash-based design for this. You could use an image
loader that either loads jpg files from the server, or you could even
encapsulate each picture inside an swf file. With a simple password
mechanism you could prevent people from seeing anything if they tried to
look at the swf file. A system like that would not be 100% secure, but it
wold be more difficult to hack than an HTML-based solution.

Best regards
Trond Grøntoft

ColorImpact - harmonious color schemes with a single click
www.tigercolor.com