[thelist] generating winhelp files (CHM)

Twitchell, Lucy c-ltwitche at state.pa.us
Fri Aug 8 13:09:55 CDT 2003

Aleem B wrote on Thursday, August 07, 2003 7:49 PM:
> Hi, can anyone recommend fast and easy to use and fast help file
> generators? preferrably free ones? I'm hoping there's some XML based
> generators out there but my searches didn't yield anything fruitful.

Have you seen the free Microsoft HTML Help Workshop here?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/htmlhelp/ht
ml/hwMicrosoftHTMLHelpDownloads.asp

[Caution: link wraps]

If you receive a large cash bonus in the near future, RoboHelp has always
been fast and easy for me to use and produced very nice results. [insert
standard disclaimer here]

Lucy