[thelist] Project and client management tools

Mike Foroobar lists at wirelust.com
Mon Aug 11 00:29:00 CDT 2003

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with project and/or client
management tools. I've looked at a couple open source (I'm not looking
to shell out here) projects such as PHPCollab and Achievo but they're
not exactly what I'm looking for. What I do want is a simple interface
that allows me to add new clients, add projects to the clients, and add
users (namely me) to work on those projects. I also want the ability to
track the time I spend working in different areas. Besides that, I'm
pretty much flexible. I'll be using the software in my web
development/design business, so if anyone has any specific advice,
that'd be a big help.

Mike