[thelist] forum with payment and membership features

Andrew andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 14:19:13 CDT 2003

Hi All I am looking for an integrated solution for a forum something that can
just fit into an existing template and also have a secure signing process so
that is members only, also something that the user table can be used to add
extra areas onto later on, for example a classified ads section.

Currently using phpbb but dont think it is flexible enough.  I'm in two minds as
to whether building one or using a commercial tool, preferably written in php
and using mysql?

Cheers
Andrew