[thelist] Opera 7 and hiding DIVs

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Wed Aug 13 23:08:37 CDT 2003

Can someone tell me why this does not work in Opera7?

This does nothing in Opera, no error, nothing.

In IE and Mozilla/Firebird it works fine.

Thanks

Walter

function showRegion( strRegionID )
{
   // Do we have any Object to play with?
   if ( typeof ( strPreviousRegionID ) == "undefined" )
      strPreviousRegionID = 'eps_info'

   // Hide current Region
   document.getElementById(strPreviousRegionID).style.visibility="hidden" ;
   document.getElementById(strPreviousRegionID).style.display="none" ;

   // Show new Region
   document.getElementById(strRegionID).style.visibility="visible" ;
   document.getElementById(strRegionID).style.display="block" ;

   // Make current Region the Previous Region
   strPreviousRegionID = strRegionName;
}