[thelist] mySQL db problem

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 23:43:40 CDT 2003

Hi,

I've been working on a mySQL db and it was working fine. Tonight I
got on, and added a record or two in my admin page. Then I went into
phpMyAdmin to check things out - and the data was NOT there.

Now, the sql query ran fine, no errors and I got the success message
back - and - the data showed up live on the site. I show 3 records
for the table on the site. BUT, when I look in the DB there is only
ONE record.

Vice versa, I added a record to a table directly in phpMyAdminand it
did NOT show up on the site. There is some kind of disparity going on
here. I only have one DB for this domain, when I look in my server
admin, it is the ONLY DB listed!

ideas?

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward