[thelist] Fraudulent Citibank E-mail [Fwd: Your Checking Account at Citibank.]

Norman MacLeod gaelwolf at waypt.com
Sat Aug 16 10:39:47 CDT 2003

I received it and called Citibank Customer Service.  They are aware of it,
and are trying to trace it back to source, and are testing on an isolated
machine to see what might happen when the link is clicked.  Not wishing to
do that myself...I deleted the message each time it came to me.

I've alerted all of my clients not to click on the link, since there's no
clear word on what that will do to/for you.

The images in the message are hosted on a server in Florida at a business
that doesn't do business at the weekend, which is going to make it hard for
Citibank to contact the owner...

	Norman