[thelist] PHP self referring page probs

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 13:30:32 CDT 2003

> You should check the number of results returned from the query to make
> this decision:

+++++

Cheers John

I'd got that far, but this is what I'm stuck on (the link to the code is
  gone, as I've done some work on it during the day... and then left it
at work).  Here's pseudo code:

Query MySQL

Get rows back and loop through them to check if there are any repeated
terms (eg two W3Cs). If there are, decrease the value of a count
variable by 1.

After this loop has finished, if the value of the count varaible is >
than 1 spit out a list of terms.  If it is 1, just present the results.

The trouble is that I've just moved through the entire results set, so
when I get to the second set code, it returns nothing.

This is what I can't work out how to do.

Regards