[thelist] UK JSP people - work available

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Tue Aug 19 06:53:12 CDT 2003

Hi All

A UK-based project I'm working on has an urgent need for a couple of people
with strong JSP & XML skills for about 20 days' total work. It's to build
an interface between the client's backend system and their new eMarketing
tools, using the eMarketing tools' APIs, which we'll be providing training
in.

We need people with JSP, Java & XML, but if they have ASP as well, that
would be handy. What's essential is being available ASAP.

The project is Oxford based, but travel/subsistance expenses shouldn't be a
problem.

If this is you (or you know someone who it might be), drop me an email
off-list

Cheers
Martin