[thelist] photo usage/consent question

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 09:54:32 CDT 2003

if this point was already made...please disregard..

as i understand it..you've taken some photos ..and some are of kids... and
you did it on your on time... but you were at the location/camp of your
employeer...

forget the legal "rights" you may have to the photos... if the parents of
one of the kids discovers that you've put a photo of their kid on the
net..without their permission, they may come after the owner, either
legally..or with an aluminum bat!!! he may just be trying to eliminate any
issue/headache for himself!!

good luck..