[thelist] OT: 27 Trojans in the in-box today

Sam sam at sam-i-am.com
Tue Aug 19 16:05:12 CDT 2003

lucky you,
I just flushed my deleted items again and got rid of another 100+, for
the 4th time today. And most spam I get is filtered straight to be
permanently deleted so it doesn't even show up as deleted. This is to my
work account so I can't change my client (Outlook) or my address.

I'm starting to keep a tally of how long I'm spending managing
spam/viruses cause I feel like its slowly eating into my day.

I will try that bayesian filter app though, maybe that will help.

Sam