[thelist] What is wrong with this site?

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 21:20:19 CDT 2003

I recently downloaded Firebird for the first time, and in the process I
found some kind of extensions page where lots of add-on functionality
was there to download. The one I chose did just what you are talking
about: developer tools. It will validate the html, the css, the
accessibility, outline all block-level elements, turn all tables into
red outlines, and a bunch of similar stuff. It is really cool. I think
I found the extensions list page through the browser's menu. I don't
have the browser here at home, otherwise I would send you the URL to
this extension.

Diane