[thelist] Canto Cumulus?

Og mindmachine at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 21:20:56 CDT 2003

Cumulus is an image management system.  It is capable of storing libraries
of thumbnails and image information.  It can store keywords and lots of
other misc information about the images.  Much like a standard database you
can perform searches based on criteria and create reports.  I use it
primarily for it's database export feature which is perfect for updating my
online stock photo site.  It is a standalone app as far as I know whos
primary job is media organization.  I purchased a copy a while back, but I
don't use the more advanced features.  I would be happy to look into it
deeper though, if you have any issues or questions you can't get answers
too.  I should probably learn it back to front myself.

Cheers.