[thelist] PHP & Accessibility

Ralph Guzman ralph213 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 21:34:35 CDT 2003

Andre,

Where did you read that tables are obsolete? Actually using tables is
the only method that will ensure you accessibility through multiple
platforms and browser versions. Tables are the best approach for
displaying results from any database.

Your other alternative is to use stylesheets, but stylesheets are only
supported by newer browsers and the standard is still not consistent
across multiple platforms.

Ralph