[thelist] need a help

Chris Marsh chris at ecleanuk.com
Thu Aug 21 10:06:45 CDT 2003

>     In my application i am in need of remaining time left in
> current session( remaining time left in IIS session.timeout),
> is there any way to get this, if so kindly inform me how to
> get that thanks for time and consideration

Response.Write Session.TimeOut will show you what the session timeout is
set to in minutes. The session will only timeout after time equal to
this setting has elapsed with no activity, making it extremely difficult
to ascertain how much more inactive time is left before session timeout
occurs without any activity within session scope. May I ask why you need
to do this? Is there an alternative?

Regards

Chris Marsh