[thelist] mySQL and the phantom database.

Og mindmachine at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 15:39:47 CDT 2003

PHP and mySQL are living comfortably in their new home.  But they want to have a database, I didn't know what to tell them.  I searched numerous sites and such, lots of info on database management, I even have software to work with the database once it's here.  But unless there is a DB stork I'm at a loss.  How do I create that first baby DB?.. PHP and mySQL are counting on me.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks to all.
 ;)

Cheers

Paul J Maguire
CEO Ogmatter
www.ogmatter.com
info at ogmatter.com

"Ogmatter In mind"

Note : All outgoing emails have been scanned with Norton Anti-Virus