[thelist] regular expressions in homesite or dreamweaver?

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Thu Aug 21 22:20:59 CDT 2003

Hi,

I want to follow the advice of
Links & JavaScript Living Together in Harmony
http://www.evolt.org/article/rating/17/20938/index.html

but this means changing 100 different pop-up window links from e.g.

to, e.g.

Is this possible using regular expressions in homesite or dreamweaver? I have never been able to get the hang of regular expressions.

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand

"Have I lost faith in Microsoft? Yes, completely, I no
longer care or believe any claim or announcement they
make. I am not interested in their latest and greatest
version of anything."