[thelist] Unreliable borders

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Thu Aug 21 22:35:28 CDT 2003

carl.myhill at ps.ge.com 2 wrote:

> That's a lot of waffle - just really wanted to ask whether there is any
> comprehensive explanation of cross-browser problems with Borders anywhere?

I don't know, but for cross-browser differences I would look at the Master Compatibility Chart, which should hopefully explain why some CSS properties do different things in some browsers.

http://devedge.netscape.com/library/xref/2003/css-support/css1/mastergrid.html

cheers

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand

"Have I lost faith in Microsoft? Yes, completely, I no
longer care or believe any claim or announcement they
make. I am not interested in their latest and greatest
version of anything."