[thelist] Basic PHP Shopping Cart

Alex Jones alexj_list at agrussell.com
Sat Aug 23 09:12:01 CDT 2003

At 05:07 PM 8/22/2003, Joshua Olson wrote:

> > - Ability to have three full addresses (shipping, billing, delivery)
>
>I'm curious, why would you need shipping and delivery address.  Would they
>not be the same thing?  Which one drives the sales tax calculation?

Oops, I should have been a little clearer in writing those. They should be:
   Shipping - For the package
   Billing - As listed with the credit card company
   Mail Delivery - If they want our print catalog etc. We have several
customers who want their packages delivered somewhere that a person can
physically receive it, but want catalogs sent to their home address.