[thelist] Setting up PHP & mySQL

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Sat Aug 23 09:12:51 CDT 2003

At 01:17 PM 8/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I use phpdev on xp platform works great. PHP4.06 / Apache1.3.20 /
>ActivePerl5.6 / MySQL3.23 / phpMyAdmin 2.02 and more. Possible upgrade
>to php 4.23
>
>http://www.firepages.com.au/dev4.htm

1+ on PHPdev.  Being completely new to the Apache/MySQL/PHP envirnonment,
we used it to set up the environement on my Win 2000 PC.  It was much
easier to do than setting them all up individually (which we tried first
without success).

Kath ...  "A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against its
government."  -Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com