[thelist] monitoring applications - open source

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 10:40:59 CDT 2003

Hi..

Regarding monitoring of Browsers/Urls.. I'm looking for something for the
client side. The app could be/would probably need to be downloaded and
installed by the user. The user would not necessarily have any proxy type of
software.

I was actually hoping that there might be something which could "attach" to
the Browser activity....

Thanks

-Bruce
bedouglas at earthlink.net