[thelist] mySQL/Forms - keeping line breaks

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 18:23:08 CDT 2003

--- Anthony Baratta <Anthony at Baratta.com> wrote:

> Are you stripping the \n before it goes into the DB? Are you
> dumping the db data into a Text Area?

I am not (actively) stripping the \n - unless its somehow taking
place w/o me knowing it. I am dumping it into a textarea.

> If you've kept the line breaks and have a text area box, try using
> "wrap" attribute.

Which attribute? virtual | soft | hard..

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward