[thelist]

Kelly Hallman khallman at wrack.org
Mon Aug 25 19:18:51 CDT 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Jeff Howden wrote:
> yeah, i think an image would weigh less than all the html and little
> images necessary to produce the same thing) ... consistency across all
> devices with graphical display capabilities)

Not to mention HTML pretty much limits you to bar graphs, which are only
good for displaying particular types of data.  If you wanted to then
create a different type of chart you'd be back to graphics...

Did I understand the original post correctly, that server-generated
graphics actually crashes the Mac?  Have others verified this?

--
Kelly Hallman
http://wrack.org/