[thelist] Basic PHP Shopping Cart

Ralph Guzman ralph213 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 25 23:02:57 CDT 2003

Alex,

OSCommerce is fairly easy to install and use. Customization is easy once
you learn the file structure. Features that you do not need can be
removed by editing include files.

All the shopping cart functions are stored in classes. If you want to
just use the shopping cart but not it's catalog you will have to modify
these classes. If you are familiar with Object Oriented Code this
shouldn't be too difficult.