[thelist] Copying mySQL DB's

Ralph Guzman ralph213 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 25 23:04:27 CDT 2003

One of the easiest ways to do this is to use phpMyAdmin's
(http://www.phpmyadmin.net/) export function to dump your table
structure and data to a text, csv, or xml file and then import this file
on your new server.

If you haven't installed phpMyAdmin you can play around with a demo
here:

http://www.phpmyadmin.net/phpMyAdmin/