SV: [thelist] Web site designs that die of old age

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Wed Aug 27 07:47:05 CDT 2003

As often as is required to keep it looking fresh and up to date. For some sites this may be every month, for others every few years. You can't really come up with a hard and fast guildeine because it depends on the market, the budget, the original design and a bunch of other "soft" factors.

Just my 2 öre

.steve

http://www.cookstour.org