[thelist] Watching a domain name for expiry?

Andy Warwick mailing.lists at creed.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 08:12:32 CDT 2003

Hi

Wonder if anyone can recommend a service/piece of software to keep on
eye on a domain that I'd like to register, is currently due for expiry,
and currently doesn't go anywhere except one of those search engine
holding pages.

Ideally I'd like it to alert me as soon as the domain in question
becomes available, so I can get in there quickly and register it though
my current ISP.

I'm aware I could approach the current holder, but I'd rather take my
chances once it is 'back in the pool', rather than alert him/her it's
wanted and thus boost its value.

Note that this is a single domain I have a valid interest in, and is
not for grabbing multiple domains to 'squat' on.

TIA

--
Andy Warwick
Creed New Media Design