[thelist] ASP: Allow clients to upload images to server ???

Mike Stenhouse mailers at donotremove.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 11:00:14 CDT 2003

Heya Casey

<snip>
The site is developed in ASP and is hosted in IIS (2k v5.0 I believe).  I'd
like to restrict access so that images can only be placed in the correct
folder, and they would need to be able to do it FROM A BROWSER!!!   (I don't
want to have to teach them to use an FTP client.)

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great!!!
</snip>

I've used ASPUpload before with quite a lot of success. It's dead easy to
set up and it comes with loads of sample scripts to get you going. The only
snag is it costs about $100, although if you're using commercial hosting you
might find that they provide it for free. Demo and documentation are up at
http://www.aspupload.com/...

Good luck!

Mike
www.donotremove.co.uk