[thelist] Re: IE 5.2 Mac is a Bug Ridden Crash Prone Piece of Junk

Chris Price chris.price at speed-mail.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 08:05:14 CDT 2003

I'm glad to hear that resounding chorus echoing my own thoughts.
Its a shame that MS should end their development of IE on Mac on such a low
note. It's as if 5.2 was released to persuade Mac users to shift to Safari.

IE on Mac will soon become obsolete. I've always hated being told that a
site does not support my browser or platform and it would be awful if Safari
was the default on every Mac. But anyone using Mac IE5.2 should be told
"DON'T".

Just last week I filled in an application for broadband and the answer to
"Do you have Internet Explorer 6 or above" was "N/A". The version number was
irrelevant.

--
Chris Price