[thelist] web browser chooser?

Wil Cone wil at inaridesign.com
Mon Sep 1 12:59:00 CDT 2003

I now realize that I was rather vague myself...

This might be just pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking on my part, but I was
hoping to add this "Open With..." functionality to hyperlinks in
general...wherever they might appear (inside an Outlook email, in a web
page using Internet Explorer, in a web page using Firebird, etc.)

The "Send To" URL shortcut is useful regarding .url files, but not
exactly what I was looking for...same with the .htm file options...

- Wil