[thelist] CSS sometimes working sometimes not, on phorum, IE6.

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 3 08:20:21 CDT 2003

Hello,
I don't know if one of you will see why that happens :

http://www.varmalin.com/?var=forum
then you can cick several times on FORUM on the top bar and you'll see
that happening :

Sometimes (most often) the CSS is working, but sometimes it doesn't work
and the text is plain without style at all.

The CSS is an included file, I've called it phorum.css.php so when I
call it I can set the dynamic colors via PHP directly inside the file.

I am on IE6, but the behavior is really only happening with this part of
the site, not seen it anywhere else on my site or while surfing.

I don't know what additional information to give you, but perhaps you've
had this problem and it comes from something specific, cheers.

Cordialement,
  Damien COLA