[thelist] Good Examples of XHTML Usage

Michael Pack michaelpack at wvdhhr.org
Wed Sep 3 14:44:01 CDT 2003

Jeffrey Zeldman has published an updated version of his "Designing with
Web Standards" presentation. There are a bunch of sites listed that are
developed with XHTML and CSS. (wired.com is one of em)
http://www.happycog.com/lectures/dwws/

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:32:04 -0400, Dan Romanchik <dan at danromanchik.com>

wrote:

> This evening (and for the next 15 weeks), I'm going to be teaching a

> basic
> course on web design. This course is going to focus on using XHTML
and
> CSS
> instead of HTML. So, do any of you know of good examples of pages
crafted
> with XHTML that I can use as examples?

Depends on what you're after.... www.wired.com is one good example of
what
one high profile site has done...

http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/box_lesson/boxes.html

gives you a good idea of the varieties of design possibilities that you

have.

TjL

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/